Eyediology’s adhesive cream remover lets you remove eyelash extensions without damaging the clients natural lashes *. We love our cream remover as it works quickly a effectively. The cream formula is thick enough to stay on the lashes without seeping into the client’s eyes, and it can be removed quickly and easily without leaving any residue behind.
Directions for use:
- Isolate the clients lower lashes using a gel pad.
- No NOT tape the eyes up as you dont want to get the product in the clients eyes.
- Apply a thick layer of the cream remover to the extensions ( not touching the skin of the eyelid).
- Cover the area with a gentle makeup cleaning cloth (available in our retail section) as the heat assists with speeding up the removal process. Leave the product on for 10-15minutes.
- Use a cleaning applicator to gently remove the extensions.
- Extensions that are slightly trickier to remove (as too much adhesive was originally used) may require a few minutes longer.
- Once all extensions have been removed, gently wipe the eyes with a damp makeup cloth to remove any excess remover.
*Disclaimer: Clients natural lash damage is largely dependent on how the extensions were attached to begin with, if they were applied poorly there could be damage (not from the remover though).